ANN ARBOR, Mich. – A new year is a great opportunity to renew relationships and celebrate another year of helping the industry help RVers get the most out of the lifestyle.
“We had a great response to our contest,” said Barry Eckel, Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Thetford. “We’re looking forward to helping everyone enjoy a successful 2018.”
Visa Gift Cards winners were:
- Jason Cook, Parts Manager, Colerain RV, Cincinnati, OH
- Dave Ponsler, GM, Phoenix Cruiser, Elkhart, IN
- Lynn Harvey, GM, Wilkins RV, Cleveland, NY
Stuffed Polar Bear winners included:
- Nicki Manning, Sales Consultant, Walnut Ridge RV, New Castle, IN
- Adam Gleiser, Cowder RV Center, Johnson City, Tenn.
- George Bennett, Owner, May’s RV, Lewisville, TX
- Patti Larson, Nevada Mobile RV Service, Minden, NV
- Mary O’Quin, Secretary, Poplarville Camper Sales, Poplarville, MS
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Thetford is the world’s leading supplier of sanitation and refrigeration products for the RV, marine and heavy-duty truck industries. It is a privately-held company with seven manufacturing facilities in four nations.
Thetford subsidiaries include Norcold of Sidney, Ohio, America’s leading manufacturer of gas-absorption and AC/DC refrigerator/freezers for the RV, marine and truck markets; Tecma, an Italy-based maker of fine-china toilets and powerful waste-transfer systems; and Thetford Europe, which manufactures Spinflo brand high-quality cooking and heating appliances, as well as accessories.
To contact Thetford Corporation:
• 7101 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
• Toll-free: 800-543-1219 or 734-769-6000; Fax: 734-769-2023
• Email: email@example.com; Website: www.thetford.com
• Media contact: J.P. DiMaggio (firstname.lastname@example.org • 734-769-9618)