ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Thetford Corporation – the world’s leading manufacturer of mobile sanitation products for the RV, marine, camping markets – is proud to introduce two new products to the Titan product family: Titan Tote Premium Portable Waste Tanks and Titan Sewer Hose Supports. These two new additions to Thetford’s product roster have been designed specifically to make RV upkeep streamlined and easy as possible, all while giving campers dynamic products that work well in a variety of environments and situations. In the midst of the global pandemic, the recreational vehicle market has seen an increase in demand for RVs and campers, as well as general RVing and camping supplies. Through this period of growth, Thetford has been developing products to improve the camping and RVing experience for newcomers and RV veterans alike.
“Now is a very unique time for our industry – we have to put our best foot forward while many people are trying new things like RVing and camping ,” said Mary Pouliot, Thetford’s VP of Sales and Marketing, The Americas. “By making camping and RVing easier and more convenient through innovative products like the Titan Tote and Sewer Hose Supports, we feel that we are doing just that.”
The American-made Titan Tote is the next evolution of Thetford’s SmartTote2, which has long been used by RVers without direct waste hookups to empty waste tanks without tearing down camp. While the Titan Tote maintains many of the SmartTote2 classic features, it introduces new elements that make the Titan Tote an even more functional product. Titan Tote features and benefits include:
- Handles located on all four sides for easy lifting, storing, and positioning
- Rugged all-terrain wheels with ball bearings for smooth pulling
- Integrated tow handle that connects to vehicle hitch for easy towing
- The industry’s lowest fill height of 6” cooperates with even the lowest RV waste valves
- Titan Sewer Hose included and stays securely attached to tank with bayonet fitting
- Corner outlet for fast, thorough drainage
- Unique 90o elbow valve, on the 4-wheel models, to provide superior flow control while emptying
- AutoStop™ level gauge prevents overfilling
While the Titan Tote is geared to RVers who do not have access to direct sewer hookups, Thetford’s new Titan RV Sewer Hose Supports offer a simple, effective solution for those who do. Whether it is to maintain compliance with campground rules or to protect hoses, Thetford is thrilled to provide the most convenient hose support system in the market. Titan RV Sewer Hose Supports features an array of benefits:
- Durable poly material constructed to support Titan Sewer Hose systems and other hose
- Includes 5 graduated 24’’ sections
- Stackable for easy storage
- Includes storage bag for easy transportation and organization
- Suited for all terrains, from grass to gravel
- Support for up to 15 feet of sewer hose
- Easy set-up and tear down
- Ready to use, no small parts, and easy storage
- Washable with no rusting parts
“While there is so much to enjoy about the RV lifestyle, there is upkeep and maintenance that comes with it,” noted Pouliot. “That’s where Thetford can help. We focus on developing products that make these tasks easier and allow RVers to stay focused on enjoying themselves rather than upkeep. We’re excited to share the Titan Tote and the Titan Sewer Hose Supports with our customers.”
Thetford will have Titan Totes and Titan RV Sewer Hose Supports available for preview and presale during 2020 fall distributor shows, as well as into 2021 at winter distributor shows.
To preview and preorder Titan Totes and Titan RV Sewer Hose Supports, visit Thetford’s booth at 2020 and 2021 distributor shows.
A privately held global leader, Thetford has North American headquarters in Ann Arbor, Mich., U.S.A., and European headquarters in Etten Leur, Netherlands. It maintains manufacturing facilities in the U.S.A., Netherlands, United Kingdom, Italy and China. Thetford understands the importance of leisure time. Available worldwide through a variety of marketing channels, Thetford products lead in quality, ease of use, reliability and sustainability. For additional information about Thetford, please visit www.thetford.com.
To contact Thetford Corporation:
• 7101 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
• Toll-free: 800-543-1219 or 734-769-6000; Fax: 734-769-2023
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.thetford.com
• Media contact: Kelly Robertson (email@example.com)